Hoofpick allows you to offer a Membership to your riders and clients, whether you are a Riding Club or an Equestrian Centre. Memberships are a great way of encouraging and rewarding loyalty with member discounts and privileges.
Control and manage your Membership entirely through Hoofpick and set separate fees on your Events & Bookable Services for riders with a valid membership.
To create one, go to your dashboard and navigate to Membership in the menu of the left.
Complete the details for the Membership you are offering:
- Membership Title can be anything you like (e.g. Riding Club, Loyalty Scheme, Membership, etc.)
- Price per member is set by you.
- Valid until allows you to decide how long a membership is valid for by entering an expiry date (e.g. 01/01/2021). Memberships will auto-renew after this date, unless cancelled by the member.
- Maximum members allows you to set a limit on how many members you can accommodate.
- Description is a space for you to provide all the details of what your membership offers and what the terms are.
When you've filled in all the details, select Active to make it live and available and then click on Update.
Your Membership will now be live and available for purchase. To view what this looks like, click View Profile and find your Membership in the tab at the top. (It will also be available in your App if you requested this in your App build.)
The details of your Membership can be edited and updated at any time from the same place in your dashboard.